Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Challenge 7

Good morning everyone and welcome back to another new challenge here at Crafting With Attitude.  Before we get to the winner and Top 3 I have an announcement to make.  This month will be my last post, I have to step down and take time out.  However Terri will be taking over as the new blog owner and I hope that you will all support her.  I would also like to thank the design team for all their fantastic work and friendships I have made along the way. I will still see you around blog land every so often.  Terri I hope you have fun with this challenge blog and I wish you every success on your new venture.

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge, so many amazing entries.  Now it's time to announce the Winner and Top 3 as chosen by the design team.

Top 3



Well done ladies please take our Top 3 badge
Top 3 Badge

Winner

You have won 3 digi images from Lemon Shortbread

Congratulations, please take our Winners badge and please email Erin for details on how to claim your prize
erinwithattitude@gmail.com

We would like to thank 
Lemon Shortbread
for sponsoring us last month

Challenge 7
Anything Goes

Our sponsor this month

The Stamping Boutique
Offering 2 digi images

Now some fabulous inspiration from the design team









Fabulous work as always.. Good luck everyone


12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3! I'm honored and proud to put the badge on my blog! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners! Love all the DT Creations. Sue's background is beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great time in the challenge! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute DT samples...thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations from the DT!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all absolutely fabulous. i must say... i am definitely impressed by Carla's creation! absolutely marvelous! we at TSB are, as always, delighted to be a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to discover your challenge blog! The DT cards are fantastic! I am going to work on a project today - thanks again for the inspiration, and offering your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also new to your challenge blog. Thanks for the fun challenge and fabulous DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm back with my entry! Thanks so much for the fun challenge, and a special thank you to Terri for accepting the responsibility! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!!! This is my first enter to your challenge,love DT cards...hope to see you soon again :)

    ReplyDelete