Followers

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Challenge 9 Winners

Hi everyone!  I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by. Once again you have shared some amazing projects with us. Thank you to all of the participants of this month's challenge.

I know you are all waiting anxiously for the announcement, so here goes:


Top 3
#23 - Andree
#80 - Traceymo
#293 - Jane Savage 2 
 
Please grab the badge and display it proudly on your blog.


Winner
Number 192 - Maryvonne

 
Congratulations, please take our Winners badge and please email Terri for details on how to claim your prize
tesno70@yahoo.com

Winner Badge


Challenge 9
Anything Goes

Our sponsors this month
Beccy's Place
Prize 3 digi images



Karleigh Sue
Prize 3 digi images



Prize $10 voucher

Congratulations to all our winners.  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for our December challenge.
The Design Team has some wonderful inspiration projects to share with you.

See you then,
Terri
See

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for my Top 3 place! Many congratulations to all the other winners too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Thank you for choosing My tag as winner !!I am So happy and So Proud !!
    Thank you very much , congrats for the other winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of your Top Three. I'm delighted and shall display your badge with pride. Congratulations to the other winners x

    ReplyDelete